Sunday, March 13, 2011

The World is a playground. You know that as a kid and somewhere along the way everyone forgets it."

So I watched the movie, "Yes Man" with Jim Carrey last night. I have always been a Jim Carrey fan (I even follow him on twitter). For some reason when I ordered the movie on Netfilx, I thought it was going to be similar to his popular flick of the 90's, "Liar, Liar". I am glad I was wrong because "Yes Man" was even better.
It was the story of a man, who was so afraid of people thinking he was not good enough, he shut the world out. One day, after losing a promotion at his dead beat job, he ran into an old friend who convinced him to attend a "YES" seminar. At the seminar he learned the power for saying yes. When he left the seminar, he began saying YES to everything, regardless of any circumstance. He ended up getting a raise, learning how to fly (among many other fun activities), and meeting the love of his life. As with every romantic comedy, there were downfalls, but I will leave those out for my potential viewers.
I challenge all of you, to say "yes" to everything possible this week. I am going to try for the next month, to say yes and be open minded to everything. I am going to try to change the way I am living in the universe. Hopefully, I will start living life to the fullest! :)